RM Easiteach Next Generation is a fantastic software tool for all your classroom hardware devices that can be used across the curriculum for users of all ages and abilities. Easiteach is great for:
- Engaging pupils in a new topic or project by incorporating videos and animations into your classroom presentations, bringing subjects to life!
- Testing pupils' knowledge of previously covered topics by asking them to complete a sorting exercise or linking lines activity.
- Brainstorming - use the mind map template to engage the whole class in a brainstorming activity.
- Creating multi-modal presentations, using sound, text, and animation all on one page.
- Narration - narrate a story in an interesting way using a sound recorder and import or record your voice directly on to the page.
- Creating multi-modal projects using text, sound and animation, great for presenting a science experiment, for example.
- Developing skills in numeracy by using number lines and grids to work out sequences and patterns.
- Evaluating prose (for example a piece of poetry) as a class, highlighting key patterns and meanings with the annotation tools and using it as a basis for structuring a class poem using writing frames.
- Expanding students' memories by using eye-catching and rich multimedia such as videos or interactive Flash activities as part of your teaching; for example, use videos to enhance your teaching of geography.
- Keeping students motivated and focused on a task for longer by using the whiteboard interactively, allowing all pupils to get involved in the lesson.
Visit our Feature Videos page to see how Easiteach can work for you in the classroom. You can also download a free 30 day trial and see for yourself.